About Green Shoots
Green Shoots was founded in 2018 as an independent market research company with a mission to provide high level insight and consultancy services to the education sector.
As specialists in the education sector we have experience of conducting research in schools, universities, and the English Language teaching sector. Although we are based in the UK, our projects are truly international.
As members of the Market Research Society and BESA, we pride ourselves on the quality of our work, whether that be conducting wide-reaching online surveys, in-depth interviews, desk research, training days, or simply consultancy services.
Services That We Offer
We provide full service market research support, from project brief through to final delivery of findings with recommendations. Examples of the types of projects we offer include:
- Market landscaping research, useful for identifying opportunities in the market
- Impact evaluation research, to measure outcomes based on an intervention
- New product development, to support development of new products and services
- Brand perception analysis, to understand what your brand means to your customers
- Customer satisfaction, to measure how satisfied your customers are
- Advertising and communications testing, to maximise the impact of marketing spend
- Thought leadership research, to help our clients lead the conversation
Who Do We Work With?
Since 2018 we have worked with a wide range of leading education companies, ranging from world renowned higher education institutions to international qualifications providers, and from small scale Edtech start-ups to the established leading educational publishers.